Roasting marshmallows is so yesterday. On your next trip, take strawberries and marshmallow fluff. Trust me, you’ll be glad you did and your family will think you’re amazing. (The idea came from Pinterest but no source was listed).
OregonOutdoorMama - inspired by a Pinterest Photo
5 minPrep Time
1 minCook Time
6 minTotal Time
- 1 lb Strawberries with stems
- 1 jar Marshmallow Fluff
- Wash berries before you go, but leave the stems on.
- At the campfire, place one strawberry onto your toasting fork, then spread marshmallow fluff onto the berry. (We tried dipping and it wasn't very successful. Using a knife worked much better.)
- Hold over the fire. If you want your berry cold, then hold it closer to the fire so the fluff toasts quickly. If you like your berry warmed, then hold it further away so the berry has time to warm before the fluff toasts.
- Pull it off by the stem and enjoy!